Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Historical place of bangladash

During the last autumn vacation I got such an opportunity To visit Bagerhat, a great historical  place with My father. There I saw The majar of Khan  jahan Ali .A fine one storeyed Building .  It has a Beautiful dome.    Hajrat Khan Jhan Ali was buried there. The tomb is made of cut out stones . It can not be accurately said where form these were brought. It is said that peer Khan jhan ali Brought these from Chittagong by floating on water. On the tomb there  are inscriptions in Arabic . An inscription says that he died on 25th October , 1459. There is a small mosque near by. I saw the digit With my own eyes and derived much pleasure .I also visited the 60gambuj mosque. It is a big and beautiful building . The mosque is Beautifully Decorated. I spent  Eight hours there and saw many historical things and enjoyed myself .I left Bagerhat but thHistorical placee memory Still haunts mind .

No comments:

Post a Comment